Arduino Made Simple: With Interactive Projects
BPB Publications, 31/05/2018 - 189 من الصفحات
Arduino is an open-source electronic prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software
The book is written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on circuits and code examples. To make the topics more comprehensive, circuit diagrams and code snippets are furnished extensively throughout the book. The book is designed in such a way to make it reader-focused and contains latest topics, circuit diagrams, code examples, & reference.
The book also features the most current and popularÊ Arduino boards. It teaches novice beginners how to create interesting electronics project with Arduino platform and ecosystem. It also benefits the professional level programmers to get started with Arduino platform and ecosystem.
- Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of Arduino basics, ecosystem, and Arduino IDE
-ÊCovers Arduino Uno, Arduino Nano, and introduces to the latest Arduino Tian which runs Linux
-ÊSimple language, crystal clear approach, and straight forward comprehensible presentation
- Adopting user-friendly style for explanation of circuit and code examples.
- Illustrated with circuit diagrams, screenshots, and photographs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
ÊArduino, Arduino PWM, Writing Programs for Arduino
ÊLED Programming, Programming with Push Buttons
ÊAnalog Inputs and Various Buses
ÊWorking With Displays, Sound and Sensors
ÊArrays, strings, and memory
ÊMatrix Keypad And Security System
ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊSD Card Module, IR Receiver, and Relay
ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊArduino Nano and Arduino Tian
ÊWHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Students pursuing BE/BSc/ME/MSc/BTech/MTech in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Arduino
2. Getting Started
3. Writing Programs for Arduino
4. LED Programming
5. Programming with Push Buttons
6. Analog Inputs and Various Buses
7. Working With Displays
8. Arrays, strings, and memory
9. Working with Sound and Sensors
10. Ê More Sensors
11. Ê Arduino PWM
12. Ê Matrix Keypad And Security System
13. Ê SD Card Module, IR Receiver, and Relay
14. Ê Arduino Nano and Arduino Tian
15. Ê Miscellaneous Topics
16. Ê Important Questions (Unsolved)